Boston Linux Users Group Special Incentive (fwd)

Hello David, I just read your email, I talked with them this last summer and
we were preparing a GNU/Linux class,  the school is a MS  type of school
moving to linux, they are very good understanding open source software and
Linux,  but like any other training center they have a diverse array of
technologies to teach and get certificated.
I am the only Unix guy there, so don't be surprised of them sending you
everything in ms word :-)

I promise I'll give more details of the course  when ready.
The level of Linux in the course will depend of the certification program the
student takes.
I am not sure if we are going to do LPI or not, LPI was my advice when I was
asked.

Christian Fernandez

UNIX *IS* user frindly,It is only selective choosing who his friends are.

1110010 1100101 1101011 110010
   R           E            K            2
Unix/Linux system administrator
http://www.linuxbusca.com
MetroWestBostonLinuxUsertGroup
"good, updated aplications and good administration! is the key to security
not one can live with out the other". by rek2