Anonymous Samba

I'm trying to give my roomates(on their windows
computers) access to my files under linux.  I've got
Samba running, and I can access the shares from my own
box, and their shares from my box, but I can't seem to
let them in to my box.

I've set up the share as the only entry in smb.conf,
and made sure to allow anonymous users (via swat), but
whenever they try to get in, they're asked for a
password for IPC.

Being of the liberal arts, and minimum effort
persuasion, I don't want to force them all to create
accounts on their Win98 computers, then make accounts
on my box with the same username and password.

How do I just let them in?

thanks all.

=====
I'd be proud to be an American, if America would stop giving me reasons to be ashamed.

Kindly yours,
Billy S G McCarthy