procmail and regular expressions

> My condition for that should match is:
> 	* ^Subject:*\[iPAQ\]
>
> Note that the leading asterisk is a flag to procmail, so the RE passed to
> egrep would be:
> "^Subject:*\[iPAQ\]"

Jerry,

Assuming that you've cut and pasted that verbatim, you've got a regular
expression that means:  A line that starts with "Subject" followed zero
or more ":" characters followed by [iPAQ].

You need to add a "." in front of the "*".

On a seperate note, I've generally found it more robust to filter
mailing list messages on the To: or Cc: fields (actually, by using the
^TO_ "magical" regular expression in procmail).

-- Lars