Upcoming meetings

John and I are trying to schedule our future BLU meetings. Out February meeting is planned to be
on AIX (if we can ever get in touch with the speaker).

I am thinking of working with one of the Mac groups to look at OSX, and maybe Linux on PPC.

In the past we've always had a few meetings where a vendor comes down to show some
software. We've always had some good howto meetings, such as the GNUpg signing party. There
are some other areas we're working on, but any assistance from the community would be great. --
Jerry Feldman <gaf at heli-vets.net>
ORWAC 67-16 Blue Hats
61st AHC '67-'68 Lucky Stars
Heli-vets net administrator.