Upcoming meetings

Sounds like a great idea, if we can find a speaker. Would you like to
give the presentation?

I was initially planning an AIX meeting for February 20, but I've been
unable to contact the speaker since meeting him at the Installfest
last month. If February too soon to prepare for, the next spot is May 15;
the March and April meetings are already filled.