ATT's change of domain name

Another possibility is get a group of friends together and pool money
together to get a server and have it hosted somewhere and use it for
email/web services.  I did this a couple of years ago and it's been a
godsend several times.

--
whatever it is, you can find it at http://www.bluesock.org/~willg/
except Will--you can only see him in real life.