mutt limit match

I'm learning mutt.  Wow.  Why was I using Pine?  I dunno.  Anyway, not
trying to start a flamewar, I actually have a question.

I've configured my indexing as follows (although I'm not even sure if
this is relevant):

set index_format="%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F (%4l) %s"

Here's my problem.  How can I get my limit match regexps to apply to
messages I've /sent/?  I.E. - where my fourth index column would say
"To SoAndSo", rather than the sender.  How do I limit match to
SoAndSo?  What exactly is the limit match regexp applied to?  Of
course this question pertains to any regexp selection, not just limit
match.

--
Ron Peterson                   -o)
87 Taylor Street               /\\