Another upcoming KITE event: Open House: Linux around the World

Open House: Linux around the World

KITE (http://www.kiteinc.org/) is hosting an Open House at 2 p.m. on
Saturday, February 9 at the Community Church of Boston
(http://www.commchurch.org/location.htm) in downtown Boston near the
Copley Square T stop. The Open House features a talk on Linux around the
world, given by Jon 'maddog' Hall of Linux International. More details on
the talk and maddog are on our website at http://www.kiteinc.org/maddog.

-----
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the next BLU meeting as we have an
event scheduled for the same evening.

Hope to see some of you on the 9th!
Liz

     -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759