including anchor (#) with cgi parameters?

I was able to get http://site/page?qs#anchor to work in Mozilla and IE
5.5.

See if you can replicate it - go to
'http://www.davidbrandt.com/wisdom/'.  If you surf around in that section
a little bit, you'll get a URL with a query string.  If you append a
'#random' anchor to the end of the URL, it'll jump you to the bottom of
the page.

At least, it should.

David