email identity crisis

> It works well, and the poll-with-fetchmail gives me a large amount of
> flexibility with my home systems.  I can reinstall, upgrade, power down,
>   whatever, without worrying about mail.

In looking at your larsshack.org domain, it says the preferred MX is
mail.freeservers.com. So, does mail to lars at larsshack.org go to
mail.freeservers.com, and then get forwarded to your mediaone.net box?
Does freeservers.com provide you some second line of defense, so that if
mediaone.net starts bouncing, mail will collect on freeservers?

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter R. Wood (Lists) - lists at woburn.dyndns.org - http://prwdot.org/