usb

I am currently hot syncing my handspring via USB. (2.4.16 kernel SUSE 7.3).
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/usb
acm.txt          hiddev.txt   ov511.txt          scanner-hp-sane.txt
usb-help.txt
bluetooth.txt    hotplug.txt  philips.txt        scanner.txt
usb-serial.txt
CREDITS  dc2xx.txt        ibmcam.txt   proc_usb_info.txt  se401.txt
URB.txt  error-codes.txt  ohci.txt     rio.txt            uhci.txt

I have been trying to set up USB networking for my iPAQ (not yet
successful, but I have not spent time digging).