Remote X problem (Linux to SCO Unix)

Hey Tim,

    This may be just what I'm looking for. I will give
it a try and let you know how it works.

--- "Keller, Tim" <Tim.Keller at stratus.com> wrote:
> Vince,
>
> I've had luck getting this to work with connecting
> to HPUX boxes.  After
> getting the appropriate xauth/xhost permissions set
> properly, from the

It seems to me that the security on this SCO box is
pretty open because anyone we set up a windoze\exceed
client works OK. They still have to login with a valid
user name and password. But it doesn't seem to be
denying any hosts?
what are your thoughts on this observation?

> console running "X -query sco1" and presto, your
> sitting at the xdm login
> screen.
>
> hope that helps!
>
> Tim.