From: discuss-admin at blu.org [mailto:discuss-admin at blu.org]On Behalf Of
Jerry Feldman
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 1:32 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Wireless router question.

I'm just about ready to buy a Wireless 4 port cable/DSL router. I've seen
the Linksys BEFW11S4
for as low as $158 + shipping. and the Netgear MR314 as low as $152 +
shipping.

CompUSA actually has the Linksys units for $169.99 after rebate).

I do remember I did see the Linksys unit somewhere recently for $149.99 (may
have been Micro
Center).

I do know several people with the Linksys who are happy with it.
Does anyone actually have any real opinions on one over the other. Both
support 128 bit
encryption IEEE 802.11b compatible. Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group