Wireless PCMCIA cards

Hello all,

Based on one of the recent threads, I'm looking for wireless LAN PCMCIA
cards. Specifically I looked at the Cisco cards (too expensive for my blood
at $150) and Lucent cards (Silver Orinoco for $60). Finally, I've found a
proxim card at $40, but know nothing about it. Does anyone have experiences
w/ the Proxim line? The specific card is the RangeLAN DS, but Proxim's
website has no references to this product.

The card I get should work under Windoze 98/2000 and Linux. OS X support
would be a nice plus. Any opinions & comments are welcome. Thanks.

Drew
Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***