Wireless PCMCIA cards

its a binary - part of the wireless extensions.. rh for laptops does
install it though.

"The Wireless Extension is a generic API allowing a driver to expose
to the user space configuration and statistics specific to common
Wireless LANs. The beauty of it is that a single set of tool can
support all the variations of Wireless LANs, regardless of their type
(as long as the driver support Wireless Extension). Another advantage
is these parameters may be changed on the fly without restarting the
driver (or Linux)."

you can get them here..

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Tools.html

-P

[Jerry Feldman: Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 03:28:25PM -0500]