(no subject)

Linux isn't a program - its an operating system.  Its a closer comparison
to windows, its just not third rate.  Did you want to learn how to hack or
crack.  Hacking is working on you own stuff.  Cracking is malicous and I'm
fairly certain you will not find anyone to teach you.  The easiest way to
learn linux is to install the os.  The easiest way to get started learning
how to install it is with a distro on cdrom.  Do you have a copy of any
distro on cdrom?  If not you should go to the store and get RedHat or
SuSE.  Those are the easiest distros to get started with.

Have fun :)

Anthony