unblock port 80

>The most basic Speakeasy package is "Standard EssentialEdge Basic",
>which costs $49.95/month. The least expensive Verizon package is the
>same price. Verizon does give you 10MB of web space and 4 email

It's too bad that the price for DSL doesn't compete better against
cable. For $40/month I get much faster (possible peak) speeds, at
1.5/384. I don't care about web storage or email addresses, all I
want is a pipe. While they don't have a clue about servers, using
a dynamic routing service like TZO gets me around most, if not
all, of their cluelessness. I need to go to $90/month to get the
same speed. I'm anxious to move, but it isn't (yet) worth
$600 / year.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold at buddydog.org)
Amazing Developments       http://www.buddydog.org

There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer.
   --J.H.Goldfuss