Verizon & Ports

At 09:32 PM 3/22/2002 -0500, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
>There was a period of a few days earlier this week when it looks like
>their mailserver might have been slow, but it came back to life just
>fine.

I noticed that the IMAP server was unaffected while POP was down. I used to
use the webmail interface, but I'm going to just use IMAP w/ Eudora to
check email at work in the future.

>Overall, though, the best thing seems to be that they treat people as
>responsible adults.

Amen. That is why SE will be getting my money for a long time to come. :-)

Drew

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***
Speakeasy.net: A DSL provider with a clue. Sign up today.
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/29655