Problems : Dual booting XP and RH7.2

Hi

On my m/c  i installed windows xp and redhat 7.2. I had partitioned my hard
drive into two so that there would be no problems. I installed GRUB (on the
mbr) as my bootloader but because i've a usb keyboard (my theory) i am not
able to select the os i want to use. It goes to GRUB stage 2 and shows me a
splash screen, but i am unable to select my os. Once I am in linux i am
able to use the keyboard.

My questions to the group are :
1. Does RH 7.2 support USB keyboards? If it does can anyone point me to
resources where i can download drivers (i have searched but with no success)
2. If i reinstall linux again and now install GRUB on the first sector of
the boot partition, can that solve the problem? I did see the thread for
this at http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2002-January/022094.html

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Krishnan