From: John Abreau [mailto:jabr at blu.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 6:30 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Video from last week's BLU meeting

I'm in the final stages of post-production on the video of Christoph
and Gordon's presentation last week. The two mpeg files are ready and
are currently uploading to the blu.org server; the first Quicktime file
is done, and I just began encoding the second Quicktime file.

The first one took about 18 hours to encode a bit over an hour of
video; the second one is 1:15 long, so I'd expect it to be about
24 hours before it finishes encoding.

Once all the files are uploaded, I'll move them into the web directory
and add links on the to-level page for them.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9