URL Parsing Utility?

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Kent Borg wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 04:27:48PM -0500, will wrote:
> >
> > This is the newly enhanced version 2.0 5-line python script:
> >
> > #!/usr/bin/env python
> > [...]
>
> I am *definitely* going to have to learn some python.

I am using python in my new job.  It's quite different.  Some nice object
oriented stuff in it.

The hardest part for me at first was getting used to a language that had
no {} delimiters for blocks:  It uses the indentation to tell.  You MUST
use tabs to indent control structures.

Also there's no += -= *= /=

Lists and dictionaries are nice though.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "It's noble to be good. It's nobler to teach
DK KD  others to be good, and less trouble."
DDDD                                                              Mark Twain