URL Parsing Utility?

On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 19:56, David Kramer wrote:

> I am using python in my new job.  It's quite different.  Some nice object
> oriented stuff in it.
>
> The hardest part for me at first was getting used to a language that had
> no {} delimiters for blocks:  It uses the indentation to tell.  You MUST
> use tabs to indent control structures.

Not true actually.  You can use a single space for indentation.  Or a
double space.  Or triple.  (etc)  The key is that you have to be
consistent.  You can't intermix tabs and spaces for indenting.

--
Give a man a match, and you keep him warm for an evening.
Light him on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com