From: discuss-admin at blu.org [mailto:discuss-admin at blu.org]On Behalf Of
Cole Tuininga
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:59 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Sparc linux distros

I've recently become (luckily or unluckily, depending on your view) the
recipient of an old Sparc 5 that I would like to set up as a linux
server in my home network.

What I'm looking for is if anybody has any experience with distros that
are *still being maintained* for the sparc architecture?  I'd love if it
was Debian-ish, but Woody doesn't seem to be available for sparc?

In any case, I'll be interested to hear your feedback.  Thanks in
advance.

--
Give a man a match, and you keep him warm for an evening.
Light him on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com