Copying a Front Page Generated Web site

My question was more in terms of copying a web site so that the links work.
I found that things like icons and stuff were placed in some subdirectory
such as:
./foo/_vti_cnf/map1.gif rather in the ./foo directory

I can automatically mirror the site with the tools at hand, but it is the
hidden subdirectories that are a pain.
I suppose that I could run a script to do the cleanups.
Something like (except more sophisticated).
find . -d -name _vti_cnf -exec mv {}/* {}/.. \; -exec rmdir {} \;

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director