Comparison of distributions

They keep it moderately up to date.  I tend to go there every month or so
to see what fledgling distributions are floating around out there.  It's
actually how I discovered Sorcerer's and Gentoo.

They also do a loose comparison of features and package versions between
the distributions--so this is useful for those people who really have no
knowledge of Linux who ask you which distribution they should run without
telling you what they plan on using it for.  At a minimum, it might help
get across the idea that it's a complex question with many answers.

/will