Hard disks

I have used both WD and Maxtor, but primarily have stuck with the Maxtor
Drives.  I have not really had a problem with them and as mentioned by many
others, they usually win on price.  My way of deciding is to shop around the
sale brochures and find out who has the best deal at the time.  In my
opinion, you can't lose with either brand.

#jlk