From: John Abreau [mailto:jabr at blu.org]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 4:03 PM
To: Matthew J. Brodeur
Cc: BLU Discuss List
Subject: Re: Some installfest issues

A couple other alternatives:

1. Since Windows can read ext2 and Linux can read ntfs, you could always
just copy the files back and forth between the two; or

2. you could put the shared storage on another system that acts as both
an NFS server and a Samba server. You can also make the same file tree
accessible via http, ftp, rsync, gopher, appleshare, netware, etc.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

   "The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.
    Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a
book,
    and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching."
        (translated from an Assyrian stone tablet, c. 2800 B.C.)