blu.org mailing list memberships reminder

> David Kramer:
>     announce:david at thekramers.net
>     cone:david at thekramers.net
>     discuss:david at thekramers.net
>     volunteers:david at thekramers.net
>
> The CONE list is not a BLU list. That must be the one that David got
> the reminder from.

Yes.  It was a mistake that it got CC:'d to discuss.  I have already been
removed from the Cone list.

I despise this feature of mailman,  Anybody can get their password sent to
them from the web page.  Why send a monthly reminder with your password in
cleartext?  I asked the admin to either change it or remove me.  He chose
to remove me.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD     One last warning: don't believe anything that you read in this
DKK D     document.  Every effort has been made to ensure that this document
DK KD     is incomplete and inaccurate, and I take no responsibility for an
DDDD      glimmers of correct information that may, by some fluke, be here.
                                                       UW_IMAP documentation