Wanna go to a computer show?

Drew Taylor <drew at drewtaylor.com> writes:

> my home server. Can you recommend any inexpensive, quality SCSI drives in
> the 18-36 GB range? In a previous post Derek mentioned an IBM drive. Do you
> know anything about this drive? Should IBM SCSI drives also be avoided like
> the plague that are their IDE drives?

I haven't bought a new drive in a while, since before the recent reports
about some IBM drives having problems. However, every scsi drive I bought
for the past few years has been an IBM drive, and I've never had one fail
on me yet. The two 36gb drives in the BLU server are IBM scsi drives;
we picked those up last summer.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9