two questions

I'm not all that familiar with KDE. Also, questions like this should be
directed to the discussion list, not to a single person; you're far more
likely to get a useful answer that way.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9