Geeks and Finance Seminar

RE; #6,  The holder of the money has no bearing on diversification.  The
scope of your stocks has the impact on diversification.  And that doesn't
mean you have 100 tech stocks, but you have ones from a variety of sectors,
be it tech, biotech, goods, medical, hospitality, real estate (REITs), etc.

Depending on what you want to do with your money (long-term investing, or
shorter term goals, there are different ways to identify what the size of
your position should be.  Want to figure out how much you should invest in a
position, I typically use the equations?

   total capital * max percentage loss of total capital on individial
position = maximum loss per trade
   maximum loss / percentage of cost sell rule = position size

Of course, this is a guideline and isn't for everyone.  I'm not a financial
planner and not qualified to give stock advice.  :-)

-Michael
Take a hike!  Go to http://www.mtnhike.com