babyl (RMAIL) to Maildir converter?

For the past year or so, I've been using an OpenBSD machine as my
personal mail server (using qmail), and whenever I wanted to read my
mail, I ssh'ed in and used rmail.  Yesterday, I installed courier-imap
on that machine and set up my Maildir directory, so now I can use any
IMAP client, including Netscape on my computer at work.

However, my RMAIL file has hundreds of messages in it, and I'd like to
be able to use Netscape (or whatever) to browse those as well.

I assume that this is one of those things that can be done in five lines
of Perl, but if someone else has already looked up the details of the
two formats and written those five lines....

--
"Fixing a compile is not an accomplishment unless
 you did it by actually fixing the bugs the compiler