seeking LDAP consultant

WebEvent is seeking a consultant who has experience installing,
configuring, and administering OpenLDAP or another LDAP server.  We
require someone who not only has experience installing the software, but
has had experience setting up the schema and using it in a real corporate
environment. Ideally in more than one company. (We need this for product
compatibility testing, so the broader the experience with schemas, the
better.)

Other experience:
Experience with Active Directory (though our primary interest is with LDAP
servers on UNIX) and connecting to LDAP from Perl a plus.

Duration: short. Probably 20 to 40 hours.

Location: Andover, MA (some off-site OK)

Please send just a short summary of your relevant experience. I'll
follow-up with a request for a resume.

 -Tom

--
Director of Software Development