Linux Email Clients

When you set up a new account in Evolution, there is a box that allows you
to select a different signature file for each account.  Switching between
multiple accounts (From: addresses) is as easy as opening a new message and
clicking a drop-down menu to pick which From: address you want to use.  When
you switch, it switches the signature at the bottom of the message.  You can
also easily switch between Plain Text and HTML at compose time.  I send most
of my email in plain text, but I usually send HTML mail to a certain friend.
You just click Format -> HTML to toggle.  I think Evolution meets the rest
of your requirements, as well.  If the multiple users and multiple sigs are
your "must-haves," then Evolution would be a good choice because it handles
those nicely.

So far I have been very pleased with Evolution.  It performs pretty well on
my Athlon 750 with 1.2Gb of memory.  :)  And I actually LIKE the fact that
it looks like Outlook.  Every company I've worked for in the last few years
has used Outlook as its mail client.  Now I finally have a Linux equivalent
so I'll always feel comfortable whether I'm on Linux or in Windoze.

Two cents,
~Jeff