M$ && Sending files back? [was: SOT: w2k alters mbr]

I may also go to the show. My daughter's PC just went TU. It's a 400Mhz
PII. I think it may be the CPU. I pulled all the boards, reseated the CPU.
I'll probably get a spare power supply since my wife's old system has a
power supply with a dead fan.