M$ && Sending files back? [was: SOT: w2k alters mbr]

| OH, look, it's a Jihad starting up!
| Can I watch? Which side has the flamethrowers?
| Bill, who's BSD-Demon tshirt is now fighting with his red hat.

Well, I've always found flame wars to be useful, as long as
the  partisans  try seriously to explain why their favorite
is better.  You can learn  a  lot  from  such  discussions,
including things that you'd never think to ask about.

For example, half of what I know about vi  comes  from  the
emacs  guys  saying that vi can't do something, and some vi
user posting the command to do it.  I've  seen  it  go  the
other  way,  too,  though  I don't use emacs enough to have
ever become fluent with it.