M$ && Sending files back? [was: SOT: w2k alters mbr]

Actually, the word Jihad is getting a bad rap in our society. It does not
always mean holy war. The speaker at Harvard pointed that out when the
title of his speech included that word. Jihad also means struggle.

One of my coworkers used to work at BSDI and is active in Usenix. Last year
Clem Cole, who chaired the Freenix side of the house, wore a Linux shirt
and a BSD-Demon hat.