M$ && Sending files back? [was: SOT: w2k alters mbr]

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Bill Horne wrote:

> OH, look, it's a Jihad starting up!
>
> Can I watch? Which side has the flamethrowers?
>
> Bill, who's BSD-Demon tshirt is now fighting with his red hat.

<Monty Python>
	He used.... Sarcasm!
</Monty Python>

I would be very interested in such a discussion, but I'm not very up on
the differences, since I was just told what I thought the differences were
are no longer true.

And you can not only watch, but learn!  That's what I plan to do.
Discussions like KDE vs Gnome are highly subjective.  But I'm sure we will
come up with several objective difference between *NIX and *BSD; some will
matter to me and some will not, but when we're done I will be able to make
a more informed opinion.

I will be bringing a few copies of the FreeBSD 4.6 install disk to the
meeting for the curious.

And Bill, please read my sigfile.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
DK KD  A: Why is top posting frowned upon?
DDDD