Best Unix?

Telco is a very big market, but both HP and Compaq are very big players in
that market. IRIX may survive, but in a very small niche. The next company
that might have some trouble is Sun. While McNeely has made some very
brilliant decisions, he may now be somewhat of a liability. Sun will
survive and continue to be a major player, but their dominance on the Unix
marketplace may be over.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director