Rumors of MS involvement in Apache advisory

I'm a long-time subscriber to the ISS "X-Force" security bulletin
service and have seen no sinister or biased reporting of security
issues from this organization.  On the contrary, I always receive
comprehensive and useful bulletins on a wide variety of security
issues long before CERT feels comfortable reporting active exploits,
and that's something I am grateful for.  The ISS warnings run about
a week behind Bugtraq traffic due to their digest nature.

Thanks for the legwork,

#if Jim Long /* Jun 22, 22:59 */
#endif /* jimlong at engineer.com */

--