FYI: UnitedLinux "certified binaries" will not to be freely available

[Derek Martin hath delivered the word thusly:]

Yeah, I know no one else cares about our society's diminishing
capacity to communicate, but I do; so occasionally I do feel the need
to make noise about it.  Imprecise language breeds misunderstanding,
which can further breed prejudice, hate, ill will, and sometimes jail
time.  No one is expected to be perfect, of course; nor am I trying to
suggest otherwise.  But is it so much to ask to care, and to try?
These days, it certainly does seem to be too much to ask.  Caring and
trying take too much time, and might even cost money.  So screw
that...  <grumble>

Now that I've offended half the list, please note that this diatribe
is not directed at the original poster, or anyone in particular.  It's
all only part of my rms-like plot to stamp out bad grammar
everywhere...  =8^)

Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

[Derek, you and others may find this site interesting with regard to the use and misuse of English: http://www.vocabula.com/vocabulareview.htm]

Dave Hardy
(former English major & grad student)

Dave Hardy