(no subject)

There are many reasons why you may receive duplicate messages.
Look at the Internet headers on your messages. They will tell you whether
the messages were duplicated at the BLU server (very doubtful) or on your
local server. I've seen fetchmail and other utilities download a message,
but fail to delete it on the server, which results in a message with many
duplicates.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director