going through the debugger (use the DDD front end), and i noticed the backtrace
says this:

(gdb) bt
#0  place_all_nodes (tstruct=0xbffff840, tnode=0x8050d78) at libtab.c:1687
#1  0x0804b779 in tpopulate_from_archive (tstruct=0xbffff840) at libtab.c:1422
#2  0x08049351 in main (argc=4, argv=0xbffff904) at tab.c:189
#3  0x40049507 in __libc_start_main (main=0x8048f80 <main>, argc=4,
ubp_av=0xbffff904, init=0x8048b14 <_init>, fini=0x804d6f0 <_fini>,
rtld_fini=0x4000dc14 <_dl_fini>, stack_end=0xbffff8fc) at
../sysdeps/generic/libc-start.c:129
(gdb)

on #0, there is no address given for the function. This may sound like a dumb
questestion, but is this something that i should be worried about? Is there
some memory curruptoin that is causing no address to be reported for the
current function?

Thanks,
--brad