BLU 8th Annual BBQ Saturday July 20th

When:Saturday, July 20, 2002 from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Where:33 Cedarwood Avenue, Waltham, Ma courtesy of John and Shelly Chambers
Cost: Free (bring your own food).

Come to our annual Boston and Linux BarBQue. We welcome everyone. Bring
some food, beer, wine and the soft drink of you choice. John and Shelly's
house is located just a few blocks from route 128, and about 1 block from T
bus route 71.

For more details consult the following web sites.

http://www.blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2002-bbq8
http://trillian.mit.edu/~jc/dir_jcsd.html

Also, don't forget the BLU monthly meeting tomorrow night.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group