Overqualified?!?!

 > 1.) They got their college education for free from their
 > Government.

Wow!

Where do I find this re-imbursement for education?  If you have any
documentation to back up point number 1 (I'm assuming you make that
point because you have found that the majority of H1-B visas are given
to workers from countries who fund college education), I would really
like to know.

> 2.) Our Gov't has consistently been cutting back on
> education, which a very bad trend.

Since when should anybody be responsible for anyone else's education?
Should I be a citizen of the US, why would the burden fall on me to pay
for your education? (or that of those people who are suffering from not
having others pay for their education).

> 3.)  Perhaps you should get replaced by a few of "your
> guys" (after you have trained them) and be out of work
> for over  a year and lose all your benefits nad
> insurance?

> This is the case for many  hundreds of thousands
> (according to reports), there is not place for us to go.

Your basis for H1-B visa's for pushing Americans out of jobs is because
they are cheaper, or are better qualified?

-John