Attbi Woes

Within the last month or so, ATTBI has started a migration of cable modem
databases to a central database.  Customers are now supposed to provision
their cable modems themselves.  DNS works so that you are able to visit one
of these two addresses:

https://sas.ne1.attbb.net

https://sas.ne2.attbb.net

They are part of ATTBB's new self-provisioning system for the cable modems.
Just walk through the steps and hopefully it will get you registered
properly.  If that doesn't help, then let's go back to the drawing board.

Don't ask me why they do this or how it works, I'm just a customer who has
figure it out through trial and error and tech support.