What do you guys think?

On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 10:41:34PM -0400, mlw wrote:
> I asked for opinions about a software program I had written. I honestly wanted
> to hear some points of view. I thought it would be an interesting discussion. I
> was asking a technology group about technology. I thought it would be an
> appropriate line of discussion.
>
> I really do not need and do not want anyone telling me that I have no idea how
> hard it is to start a business. I am really offended at your condescension and
> it is completely uncalled for.

Sorry, Mark, but your questions were clearly about the business potential
of your software - you even described your intended customer base in
the previous note. Responding in that vein is neither condescending or
uncalled for. Sorry you find it offensive.

I'm sure your software could be wildly successful with the right
management team. But you're asking entrepreneurial questions in a
technical forum - it's not a huge stretch to conclude from that that
there are sides of the issue you haven't considered.

Nathan