Journaling file systems revisited

If I had DLT, I would probably bacl up to that. I have found that backing
up to a separate HD is very reliable.I've had more problems with tapes. The
most reliable is CD-R, but that has limited space.
In a commercial environment, I would back up to a reliable removable media
and store it offsite.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director