Harvard Unix job

Howdy all,

I work at the Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Harvard
University.  We're have one opening for a senior Unix system
administrator.  The official job description reads:

  Provide support for systems administration including
  installation, operation, maintenance and tech support of
  software and networked servers and workstations; system
  diagnostic, analysis of performance specification, design
  and follow-through of systems projects. Responsible for
  systems security. Supervise contractors and student
  employees. Collaborate with user services and other Unix
  administrators. Participate in design and implementation
  of infrastructure upgrades, new service planning and
  rollout, and in planning for future expansion.

  Provide support for Unix, Sun Solaris and Linux systems,
  Apache, Web Middleware, SAN Technologies, Sendmail
  configuarition, SMTP/POP/IMAP based email services, LDAP
  knowledge. Programming in Unix scripting, C/C++, Perl, and
  HTML essential. Must possess experience in supporting
  installation and administration of engineering/scientific
  software installation and license management. Work with
  other University units in Network troubleshooting,
  DHCP/provisioning, and DNS. Excellent oral and written
  communication skills essential. Must have a methodical
  approach to support and documentation. Ability to work
  independently and as part of the Unix team.

If you're interested, email you cover letter and resume to
jsircar at deas.harvard.edu, referencing job #14032.  If you
have any questions about the job, feel free to email me.

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at larsshack.org>