'My favorite platform' debate (was: Rack Mount Servers)

CP/M was updated to CP/M 86 and CP/M 68. It was then updated to GEMDOS. DR
wrote a windowing system called GEM. SOme PC applications used it. The
Atari ST adopted GEM and GEMDOS. Actually, they later came out with DR-DOS,
which is still sold today by Caldera.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group